We love them…you love them…share them with us…what are you sharing? Inspiration boards, of course! And, we want to see one for your wedding day! Did you see a beautiful picture of a couple bundled up in the snow or the perfect bouquet sitting on a distressed mantel of an old barn that made you want a country winter wedding? Or maybe the perfect polka dot adorned cake made you swoon for a pink and brown wedding? Are you classic girl and love the look of lace, gold and pearls? Whatever you envision for your big day, we want to see it! And, be sure to include a short paragraph about your inspiration and how it came to be.
We’ll review the submissions and on February 4th pick the most creative and inspirational wedding for the big winner! What will you win?
100 custom designed pocket fold invitations designed using your vision for the big day! Even better, all submissions will win a special gift from Allison Barnhill Designs! So really, there is no reason not to enter this giveaway gals! Submission rules below.
To get your creative juices flowing, I’m sharing a little inspiration of my own…if Allison Barnhill Designs was to get married, this would be our wedding! We love pink and green and of course, polka dots! Fun, whimsical and a little unexpected…that’s us. We wouldn’t pick a white wedding dress…it would be pink for sure. And, hot pink shoes…definitely! So, you’ve seen ours…show us yours!
Ah, alas, yes, there are rules….here we go:
1. Your wedding date must fall between May 15, 2011 and December 31, 2011
2. All entries much be submitted between January 11, 2011 and January 31, 2011
3. Your inspiration board must be submitted to email@example.com with “Inspiration Invitation Giveaway” in the Subject line.
4. Inspiration boards and short paragraph description can be submitted in Word, Publisher, Power Point or as .pdfs or .jpgs.
5. Current clients under contract with Allison Barnhill Designs are not eligible
6. Winner will be chosen and posted on Facebook and our blog on Friday, February 4, 2011.
7. 100 pocket fold invitations or equal value invitations will be provided to winner